Out of over 300 entries, the judging committee of the 12th TechTop National innovation Challenge has chosen 120 qualified entries to Phase 2. Prof. VK Damodaran, the committee chairman, said that as in past years, this year too, the committee had a tough time narrowing the entries to 120.“We feel we need to conduct one more event for the other entries since some of them are equally good,” he stated.
- Varahamihira – Indian Sage Who Predicted Water Discovery on Mars 1500 Years Ago August 3, 2017
- New 3-D technique uses water and robotics to reconstruct complex objects August 2, 2017
- 3D-printed robot aims to fight cancer August 2, 2017
- In witnessing the brain’s ‘aha!’ moment, scientists shed light on biology of consciousness August 2, 2017
- Press Release: from NITI Aayog , Government of India July 31, 2017