Er. N Radhakrishnan Nair (RK Nair)
Forest Office Lane, Vazhuthacaud,
Trivandrum, Kerala– 695014, India
+91 98950 21512| +91 471 2328030
- Kerala University, Trivandrum, India Electrical Engineering (Honours) 1978
- Kerala University, Trivandrum, India MBA (Marketing & Finance) (Rank Holder)
Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Muscat Senior consultant, Advanced Business Consultants, Muscat-2013
chool of Management Studies, College of Engineering, Trivandrum
Guest Faculty Trivandrum Engineering Science & Technology (TrEST) Research Park CEO 2016 – 2017.
- TrEST Park is the new Government of Kerala initiative to set up a university-based industrial park in the model of Stanford’s Silicon Valley Research Park
Technopark, Trivandrum CEO for over two years,
Infopark, Cochin CEO
Cyberpark, Calicut CEO
Cyberpark, Calicut CEO
Kerala State IT Infrastructure Ltd (KSITI)
Director, Board of Directors
- Played key role in setting up of the infrastructure development company for the Govt. of Kerala for PPP projects
Learning Leadership Foundation, New Delhi (Educomp Solutions group)
- Involved in setting up technology-enabled CBSE schools in collaboration with PSBB schools, Chennai
- Heading the company’s countrywide education business in animation and multimedia
- Involved in heading countrywide operations of the K-12 SBU
Deputy General Manager
- Headed IBM’s server-based education business across India
Raffles Software, Budapest, Hungary
General Manager (Business Development)
Ashok Leyland Information Technology (ALIT) (Hinduja group)
Senior Manager (Business Development)
Headed the ALIT Education Centre
Network Systems and Technology (NeST)
- Consultant to a group conducting feasibility study for an institute of higher learning in management and technology
- Led many state-of-the-art R&D projects in industrial control and automation (power electronics).
- Played key role in setting up the Software Training and Development Centre (STDC) of Electronics Research and Development Centre (ER&DC, presently CDAC) under the Ministry of Information Technology, Govt. of India, in Trivandrum in 1992 that was a pioneer in high-end IBM mainframe training and software development in India.
- Director of STED Project, Kerala (under the Dept. of S&T, Govt. of India) 1991-92
- Played a key leadership role in all IT infrastructure development initiatives of the Govt. of Kerala.
- Drove the expansion of Technopark Phase II and III in about 180 acres as SEZ and kicked off the activities for the ambitious Technocity project as an SEZ in 500 acres of land near Trivandrum.
- Finalised the plans for the development of Infopark Phase II in 220 acres.
- Managed initial development for the Smart City project.
- Identified location and kick started the setting up of Cyberpark, Calicut.
- Started large scale incubation activities and start up initiatives in Technopark.
- Managed and led massive infrastructure development and operations projects for setting up computer training centres in over 4000 schools across India, involving over a million students, 5000 computer teachers and an investment of over Rs. 2000 M (USD40M) (thru NIIT). These are successful landmark projects in Public Private Participation (PPP) model in India. These centres, and similar other centres across India, have been set up thru the franchise route.
- Played important roles in setting up of IIIT(Indian Institute of Information Technology) Hyderabad (while at IBM), and IIIT Bangalore (while at NIIT)
- Started technology-enabled CBSE schools in Chennai and Bangalore (while at LLF)
- Pioneered the introduction of digital microprocessor-based control in power electronics and industrial control for critical applications in process industries while working for Keltron and ER&DC.