The organizing committee of the 12th TechTop Innovation Summit has decided to provide free accommodation, food, transport and lab materials to all Indian participants of the month-long MIT-IIT Make in India Bootcamp and the week-long National Workshop. One hundred and twenty participants are expected to participate in both events. The judging committee is currently short listing final participants from 300 applicants.
- Varahamihira – Indian Sage Who Predicted Water Discovery on Mars 1500 Years Ago August 3, 2017
- New 3-D technique uses water and robotics to reconstruct complex objects August 2, 2017
- 3D-printed robot aims to fight cancer August 2, 2017
- In witnessing the brain’s ‘aha!’ moment, scientists shed light on biology of consciousness August 2, 2017
- Press Release: from NITI Aayog , Government of India July 31, 2017