Massachusetts Institute of Technologies System Design and Management school will be partnering TechTop in the MIT-IIT Make in India bootcamp on innovation, fabrication and entrepreneurship. The month-long MIT-IIT Make in India event is an initiative of MIT’s India Chair and IIT Delhi, and students from MIT, Asia School of Business Malaysia and handpicked talented students from India will take part in this event. The camp will identify social problems and will try to find technological solutions to these issues. One week of the camp will be held at the scenic IIT Mandi campus in the Himalayan mountains, and is expected to be an escape for the participants from the summer heat of New Delhi.
- entrepreneur.com writes on Atal tinkering Festival January 16, 2018
- Varahamihira – Indian Sage Who Predicted Water Discovery on Mars 1500 Years Ago August 3, 2017
- New 3-D technique uses water and robotics to reconstruct complex objects August 2, 2017
- 3D-printed robot aims to fight cancer August 2, 2017
- In witnessing the brain’s ‘aha!’ moment, scientists shed light on biology of consciousness August 2, 2017